Image Map

New site!

Monday 10 December 2012

So I have been somewhat AWOL on the blog for the last few weeks, this has been for a good reason! As some of you know I started designing blogs about 12 months ago which within the last few months has really taken off.

I absolutely love designing blogs and am so grateful that I can do it to earn a few pennies. I love to take peoples dreams and visions to what they see their blog to look like and take these dreams and make them a reality.

When someone approaches me about a new design, I will always ask them to send me some visions or graphics that they have seen around that they feel reflects their blog and personality. I then put together a header or two and ask them to choose their favourites, from there I can get creative and Finnish off the design.

I have been using Etsy to sell my designs and wanted to start my own site alongside this to showcase my designs.

I'd really love it if you took a few minutes to check out my new site www.beautifulblogsbyeh.com and subscribed. I will be updating it weekly with new designs and tutorials so watch this space.

If you would like to add my button to your page please use the HTML below. If you would like me to add your button to either of my sites please send them my way!

See you soon!
TwitterHello CottonFeed BurnerFacebookPintrestImage Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Lovely, Thank you for commenting

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter