Image Map

October Wishes...

Wednesday 10 October 2012


Hey Junkies! So I am feeling super autumnal! I love this time of year so much. I went to London yesterday and spent the afternoon looking around in Oxford Circus at all the christmasy products that are now out... I though it a little to early to do my Christmas wish list, but boy, I have a lot of things that I want...

So onto my October wish list...


Tweezerman Candy Cane Brow Beauty Bubble - YES PLEASE!

I love Tweezerman tweezers, no doubt they are the best, and you get a 10 year guarantee on them.. however this guarantee does not stop me wanting to buy all the new exciting designs... I love this candy cane one!

OPI The Bondettes Skyfall Mini

I have really gotten back into nail colours recently, especially OPI as they are great quality, and, honestly I love the quirky names that they have. I adore these 4 colours that they have released in line with the new bond film Skyfall. A defo!

  • Golden Eye: a shimmering metallic glitter for perfect gold fingers
  • The Spy who Loved Me: A classic bold secret-agent red
  • The World is not Enough: A chic metallic grey
  • Live and Let Die: A glitter metallic charcoal grey
 
Black Suede Knee High boots - New Look
 
I love being able to wear boots again, and I love a good wedged boot as it give you the impression and posture of wearing heels with the comfort of flats. I tried these on  today and I think they would look lush over a pair of skinny jeans. Pay day is calling

Skin Doctors Hair No More Inhibitor Spray
 
I have heard good things about this spray. Apparently it discourages hair to grow back on the areas that you apply... I am desperate to not have to wax any more so I am willing to try anything that may reduce the amount of times that this has to happen, at a snip of £8 I may just need to give it a whirl...
 
Yves Saint Laurent Volupté Sheer Candy
 
Yum, yum yum... OK so £23 or so is a bit excessive to spend on a lip balm, but my I have tried this in store and it is B E A U T I F U L - the texture is a amazing and it gives you a just bitten slight tint on your lips which  I love! This colour is also so nice too!
 
Grey Skater Girl dress in Grey - New Look
 
I think I have this dress in just about every colour now... it is so flattering as it nips you in under your boobies and gives you the illusion that you are maybe a little slimmer than you are ( well for me anyway) I love to team it up with some thick leggings and maybe my new suede boots..
 
So, there is my wish list for Oct.. What is on your wishlist this month?
 
alos... have you entered my 200 follower giveaway? I't not too late! enter here
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Lovely, Thank you for commenting

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter