Image Map

Wowze....to my new Dry Shampoo

Monday 17 September 2012

Well as my title to this post implies, I have found a new dry shampoo which I LOVE. I have always used Batiste dry shampoo on my locks when I needed an extra day or just plain can't  be bothered to wash my hair.

Batiste always did what I wanted it to do, which was to get rid of any grease that had built up in my hair however I always felt that it gave me a white tint to my hair which no matter how much brushing I did, never quite went away.

I was in boots the other day, spending money for the sake of it as usual and thought I would try a different dry shampoo and picked up Schwarzkopf Got 2b Rockin 'it dry shampoo since then I have not picked up Batiste again!



Got2b does not leave ANY white marks on my hair, even if I spray it too close which is good and has saved me from allot of embarrassing times! it also does not really have a heavy perfumed smell, which I also like as I think that Batiste has such a recognisable smell, it is obvious when you need to wash your hair....




What is your favourite dry shampoo?




Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Lovely, Thank you for commenting

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter