Image Map

My New Camera.. exciting stuff!

Sunday 9 September 2012



So.. As the title of this post suggests, I have splashed out and invested in a new DSLR camera for myself.

This is something that I have wanted to get for the longest time, I love photography ( I am just a wee beginner) and I really wanted to be able to put sharp spangly photos on my blog as I think it makes SUCH a difference! I have done so much research around the camera that I wanted as there are so many, I wanted something really versatile for every day use.


I ended up getting a Canon EOS D600 which I have also seen alot of bloggers using. 

I am not going to lie, it was pretty expensive however I see it as an investment, I also love the thought of all the special memories that we are going to be able to capture in the future.

Me and Peter took her out for a spin today, as the weather was so nice where we live today, we wanted to take our puppy for a walk to one of the prettiest villages near us, so I thought why not share the pictures with you, so you can see my new baby in action.

Sorry to those of you who are here just for the beauty, I promise I will be adding a new beauty post tomorrow.

I am really looking forward to joining in the #bbloggers chat tonight which is all about picture techniques.

Thanks for stopping by! Until next time I will leave you with some shots.


Danny the Puppy, don't be mistaken by his cuteness, he is a very naughty puppy! 
Having a dip (after I rubbed myself in poo! ) 


Me being Arty Farty with Pic Monkey 
The Boats me and Peter were pretending to own 
A Funny Sign 


Isn't he hansome 


There is me telling Danny off for rolling in poo
I want to live here soooo bad

I hope you enjoyed these snaps!


1 comment:

  1. very pretty photos :D

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey Lovely, Thank you for commenting

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter