Image Map

I Love Autumn

Sunday 16 September 2012



Its true, if I am honest I am glad that Summer is cumming to an end and the evenings are drawing in. There are so many things that I enjoy about this time of year, for some reason it makes me feel all romantic and cosy.

Here are my top 10 little things that make me happy in Autumn.



1 - Gingerbread Lattes from Starbucks



2 - Wearing Over sized jumpers

3 - Wearing Autumnal colours



4- Big Chunky Scarfs

5 - Wrapping up warm on cold crisp mornings to walk the puppy


6 - The sound of crispy leaves beneath your feet


7 - Your allowed to start thinking about Christmas

8 - Attending Craft Fairs and looking for ideas for Christmas decorations

9 - Wearing your slippers in the evenings whilst reading a great book

10 - Home cooked meals like sausage casserole and Sheppard's pie

Umm I feel all warm and cosy just thinking about the next few months and lookign forward to all the little things that I love. 

What are your favourite things about autumn?



 all images are taken from weheartit.com


Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Lovely, Thank you for commenting

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter