Image Map

Blog Designs is now live!

Saturday 29 September 2012




I have some really exciting news, some of you know that for the last few months I have been working on creating blog designs for blogger.. well, today that has gone live, YEY!

I have just finnished the lovely Emma from Glossy Boutique's blog design, which you can check out here  . Thank you for being my first design Emma!

I am looking to do both custom made templates for people as well as some pre-made templates that I have designed. To make it super easy, I have set up a cartel shop for all you lovely bloggers to have a brose of my designs.



I currently have 3 pre made templates on there, of which 2 are halloween themed as I love this time of year.

Come and have a look at my store here and let me know what you think!

I will be adding other services to the store over the next week or so, such as Button designing, Social media buttons and header designs.

If you have any questions send me an email!

Thanks Junkies

Ellen Hannah xx

here are some of the designs









Image Map

2 comments:

  1. Shall I put your button on my blog now? :)
    glossyboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hun, that would be great :-) tI will email it to you now x

      Delete

Hey Lovely, Thank you for commenting

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter