Image Map

Q&A round 2...Meet Mandy and The Made up Maiden

Monday 16 July 2012

My next two guest bloggers write about beauty products, Mandy from Makeup from the Inept desribes herself as, someone who does not think that it is necessarily ok to shell out £36 on a bronzer or can’t leave the house without putting on a full face of slap.  While I love the idea of embracing my inner makeup artist, execution does not always take place.  I love researching makeup and reading reviews and trying new looks, but with a more, what I like to think of as, a realistic approach.

 

1 - what is your name? Mandy
2- When did you start your Blog?
About a year ago (1 year anniversary coming up at the end of July!)
3- How long have you been blogging?
I started my first blog when I went on a 1 year holiday to Australia in 2009, but I started my beauty blog about a year ago.
4- how often do you blog? 
I try to post at least 3 times a week.
5- what is the main subject on your blog?
Beauty products!
6- what is the one product you can't live without?
  A good moisturizer, I love Monu.
7- what is the one 'cheap' product that you can't live without? 
The MUA eyeshadow palettes, they're such a good bargain!
8- what product do you think is so good you would buy it no matter the cost?
  That's a hard one, I do have an addiction to Max Factor Lash Blast Fusion Mascara.
9 - What is the last beauty product you bought? 
The MUA Undressed Palette
10 - What made you buy that brand?
  MUA is such good quality for the price and their products have never disappointed me.
11 -What is the most diaapointing product that you have bought?
  A Maybelline felt pen eyeliner, it was so bad.  It came up grey and just transferred all over your eyelids, straight into the bin!
12- Whats your top 3 products
?  Maybelline Dream Matte Powder, Max Factor Lash Blast Fusion, and MUA Mosaic Blusher in Shade 1
13 - What are you planning on buying next and why
?  I actually haven't planned my next purchase at the moment, probably a highlighter as I don't have one in my collection that I'm happy with at the moment.

I love Mandy's beauty blog! check her out at http://makeupfortheinept.wordpress.com or on the Beauty Bloggers Unite Blog hop!

My Second Blogger is The Made Up Maiden who describes her blog as 'A blog to describe my beauty adventures and escapades, and anything else that may take my fancy along the way...' 

My Photo

I love her use of photos and the idea of having a 'look of the day' come and check her blog out at http://madeupmaiden.blogspot.co.uk!

1 - what is your name? -  The Made Up Maiden
2- When did you start your Blog? October 17, 2011
3- How long have you been blogging? About 9 months!
4- how often do you blog? On average, twice a week, but sometimes more.
5- what is the main subject on your blog?
All things make up, especially eyes and nails!
6- what is the one product you can't live without?
My Shu Uemura cleansing oil, it takes everything off!
7- what is the one 'cheap' product that you can't live without?
Maybelline baby lips lip balm, it only costs $4!
8- what product do you think is so good you would buy it no matter the cost?
The Shu Uemura cleansing oil :p
9 - What is the last beauty product you bought?
I just bought some Essence make up today (eyeshadows)!
10 - What made you buy that brand?
I love how the products are great quality AND affordable too!
11 -What is the most disapointing product that you have bought?
The YSLTouche Eclat is pretty nondescript on me.
12- Whats your top 3 products
Shu Uemura cleansing oil, Estee Lauder Invisible Fill Makeup foundation and Clinique Chubby Sticks
13 - What are you planning on buying next and why?
 I want to get some of the new colours in the Chubby Sticks, the new Revlon Just Bitten Kissable lip stains, the Body Shop vanilla body lotion and some MUA eyeshadow palettes.





I love my fellow bloggers views and opinions! what are your favorite products?

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring me on your blog! I had fun answering your questions! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you started your blog on my birthday, yay!!!
    I need to look into this Shu Uemura cleansing oil...sounds amazing!

    Found you through Blog Love Therapy blog hop!
    Now following. :)

    Come say hi- www.wyosparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower through BBU blog hop xxx
    http://misslyndseyja.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so interesting, is fantastic to know new bloggers!

    Following you by Blog Hop :))
    Lorraine.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this - I am a new follower and think I am going to like it here :)

    Now following on GFC & Bloglovin - stop by my blog and say hello!

    http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Hey Lovely, Thank you for commenting

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter