Image Map

Introducing..... Q&A

Friday 13 July 2012

I recently asked my lovely followers to answer some burning questions around their favourites and to die for beauty products... I wanted to share their opinions with you throughout July. I introducing a new Product Junkie sister every couple of days!

My first guest is Jessica McDonald, Jessica is a 'Skin care obsessive with a passion for nurturing beauty from the inside out. I am always curious about new developments and eager to find my next hero product. I love plump, glowing skin, full lips, flushed cheeks and barely there makeup. I work towards the idea of a face that looks super groomed, lavished with love and amazing products. A spoilt face'

I love her blog and especially love her 'to try list' and can image so much of my money going on this!

1- What is your name? - Jessica Mcdonlad

2- When did you start your Blog? - April

3- How long have you been blogging? - I work in marketing, so I have blogged in the past for my job, but I have only been blogging for myself since April.

4- how often do you blog? - Depends, sometimes I am way too busy with work and family life to even think about blogging. But generally I try to blog at least once a week.

5- what is the main subject on your blog - Skincare, with an emphasis on natural products and skin nutrition.

6- what is the one product you can't live without?- Nude cleansing oil.

7- what is the one 'cheap' product that you can't live without?- Rose water. It is my favourite toner.

8- what product do you think is so good you would buy it no matter the cost?- Collagen shots. They are the only supplement that has ever made an un questionable difference to my skin. And the results are top to toe!

9 - What is the last beauty product you bought?- Claudalie vinoperfect day perfecting cream.

10 - What made you buy that brand?- Claudalie is one of my 'go to' brands. They never let me down.

11 -What is the most disappointing product that you have bought?- I didn't buy it, but I had to test Bliss blood orange and white pepper scrub once for work. I opened the jar and was nearly choked by it's overpoweringly synthetic fragrance. The scrub itself had a radioactive orange glow. I have never felt quite so alarmed by the sight of a body scrub before.

12- Whats your top 3 products - a good oil would have to come top. I am currently loving Jo Wood's USIKU body oil. Nip+Fab bust fix is a day and night must have for me, and I will never sleep again without drinking collagen shots first.

13 - What are you planning on buying next and why?- I have a constant beauty 'to buy' list on my i pad. At the moment, products topping the list are; Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse, Eminence vanilla latte tinted moisturiser and Naturopathic sweet cherry enzyme peel

Jessica's blog can be found here at Spoilt Face, go and check it out!

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of Q&A-ing your followers! I may try this!!
    Following you now from the BBU Blog Hop :)
    http://elliesrandommusings.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEW FOLLOWER ALERT ! Hi I come here from bloggersunit blog hop! Love your page and is a new follower! It'll be great if you can check out my and follow me too. Thanks!

    Mimika's Little Wonderland

    ReplyDelete

Hey Lovely, Thank you for commenting

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter